Shared Ministry is the name we have given to our vision and structure for ministry at Peace United Church of Christ.
Shared Ministry will:
- be flexible, allowing all member and friends to participate fully,
- enable a pattern of shared decision making and working together,
- foster spiritual growth and strengthen our community.
Shared Ministry functions with Planning Teams (Worship, Learning, People, Community, Facilities, Servant, Finance) whose leaders gather to form the Governing Body for long range planning.
Shared Ministry celebrates a fluid web of Ministry Circles which embody the mission of the church and are supported by and accountable to the Planning Teams.
Shared Ministry documents available for download:
- Shared Ministry Narrative Description and Shared Ministry Graphic
- Team Descriptions [pdf] and Planning Team Members (and related circles)
- What is a Ministry Circle [pdf]?
Check the calendar for updated meeting times.